Monday, August 13, 2007

Its been awhile!

Ok so I havent kept up like I want... whats a woman going to do? :) Anyways! Lets do a gossip search and see what I can come up with to be my B*tch of the day!

Ok - so I went to Google News! and looked at the "Recommended" and the breaking story of the day!
Here is my take on it: I guess she still likes cats! after she has had the dog!
The story is:

Angelina Jolie’s Ex: ‘I’m Still Her Lover’ Entertainmentwise - 45 minutes agoAngelina Jolie’s ex girlfriend Jenny Shimizu, has warned Brad Pitt: “There has never been an ending to her and I. I think there never will be.

Yep oh so fun! Love American News!

So here is something that I really do love:
I love baby clothes @ SandboxCouture.com!!

Plus I found this new site: http://www.dragonfireracing.com/ ok so this site is supperz coolz I want to hooptie up my ATV :)

No comments: