Saturday, August 25, 2007

Honestly, what are insurance companies good for anyways???

Ok, so I got in an accident the other day for the first time in my whole life... I rear ended a truck at some stupid intersection downtown. I think they need to put a light there. I wasn't the one who suggested that, but I think it's a dang good idea.

So who knows what we need to do to have this implemented?? The city needs to know. There are way too many accidents in that place (so i've heard). So let's find out where we can complain about this since we have nothing better to do with our time.
But that's not the point, I got sidetracked... the point is that I took my car to the shop and they want to total the car!!! As if I have the money to pay to get the damn car fixed!!! (thank goodness for insurance, but what is this deductable nonsense anyways???) So know what the heck do I do??? And the insurance company didn't call me today which means I have to wait all weekend before I even hear anything from them. Now that's ridiculous.
And since a rental car isn't covered on my insurance (who woulda thought I would have ever needed this service.) I have no car to drive for like who knows how long. Wow, what a complainer I am.

Well, I guess i might as well tell you some good news amongst all this crap with the damn insurance company... I was shopping for some children's clothes at my favorite online boutique www.sandboxcouture.com and they have some great deals going on with their back to school sale. Totally cute stuff. Gotta check it out.
Oh, and I surfed for the second time today. Totally awesome. I think i'll enter a competition
soon. I'm that good. LOL. Just nod and smile. Thanks.

No comments: