Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Perfect Dramatic Prom Dress!!

Okay so our prom for our school is coming up here in about two months. So I finally bought my prom dress. I know it seems a little early but I wanted to make sure I got it in time and that it fits perfectly. I mean it's better to be prepared than to be totally screwed the day of right?

This dress is the utter perfection for a prom dress!! I wanted something different other than an annoying neon dress with fifty-thousand different designs on it. So I went for the elegant kind of dramatic look. The top is a beautifully sequence v-neck, which connects to a "belt" with bling on it of course. the side are cut out, but not like a redicilous amout just showing a little bit of side skin. The "belt" connects to a long semi fit flarey at the bottom black gown part. My favorite part of the dress is the sleeves. I love the kind of wanna be see through sleeves, they are also decorated with sequence/jewels. This dress will definitely turn heads. I love the detail and the fit and the gold colors. My perfect prom dress for sure.

No comments: