Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Swimsuit Season

Well looks like it's almost that time of the year again! Swimsuit season! I know with the superbowl just last weekend and with all the past holiday feast's getting into a swimsuit is the last thing you want to do. Just think of all the great weather and all
the fun you'll be having outside! I cannot wait to get outside and lay out, turn on the tunes, get a tan, and have some fun!

My plan for buying a new swimsuit is simple. I buy the swimsuit, granted it might not look so hot on right now, but that's all part of the plan. The new swimsuit gives me incentive
to hit the gym and cut out all the junk food. Soon I’ll lose the pounds and tone up for swimsuit season. It's going to be hard changing the eating habits after the great superbowl party, but I believe in you! Oh p.s they sell adorable swimsuit at target-- I got the swimsuit pictured here at target. Totally recommend them!

No comments: