Friday, February 24, 2012

Exhibit Manufactures Go Big

I went to an outdoor exhibit show the other weekend and me and my friends had a great time. We found some awesome things, and we had so much fun. We went to see one of my friends first exhibit show and when we walked up to his spot, he had such a cool display! His exhibit manufactures did an amazing job!

Come to find out later, he won second place in best display. Over all it was a great time. We met lots of nice people, and found great ideas on what to do when we go outdoors to go camping or fishing. After it was over, alot of the people who were at the show went back to the hotel and just had a big gathering and ate some food. It was a great time and it makes me want to get into the exhibit shows. I mean, you get to travel around, meet new people, make money, and just to have a good time!

No comments: