Saturday, April 12, 2008

Has Your Man Ever Done This?

If your like me, I have a man that is very particular about what kind of jewelry he will or will not wear. So, here is my prodicament. He lost yet one of his favorite rings and, it was of course one that I bought him! He really likes titanium rings so, I headed over to Titanium-jewelry.com. This is where I searched for mens wedding bands and, such awhile back. I came across this really cool ring that has something so urban to it. Rough and tough looking with the black titanium cable that is held together with barrel connectors. It totally reminded me of him because he is a man who works with his hands. When I showed him this ring he freaked. "Are you kidding me?" This is the coolest ring Ive seen! Enough said, I bought it there on the spot! "Whew!" That was easier than I thought!

No comments: