Monday, April 28, 2008

Baby Gifts That Are A Real Hit!


I find that one of the most difficult things to do these days, is to pick out a baby gift that will not only make a baby happy but, the parents too! I recently went to a friend's baby shower and, I was really nervous about my gift selection. Let's face it, if its not a high end gift or money, there is a lot of hesitation when the gift is being opened! Well, on my end it is anyway. I have always been one to be a little different and, creative when it comes to giving something. I choose to go with the personalized baby gifts I found over at Mamabebe.com! This colorful little coat rack designed in the kid's name, I thought would look great in their room! They can enjoy it as the grow! so, this is a gift that will keep on giving right? Anyway, it was a big hit! The parents loved it!!!!

No comments: