Saturday, November 17, 2007

The impossible gift...

We all have that one person that is impossible to buy for... In my case it's my brother. He doesn't want anything, he will not make a list and won't give anyone any hints.
He doesn't like to spend a lot of money on things, so he buys everything at the cheapest price imaginable. He also happens to be a total sports fan. He could tell you anything you want to know about any athlete and he'll have an opinion to go with it!
So anyways, I found this website that has NFL jerseys & apparel and that's where I will be making my purchase for him this year.
They have a great selection of NFL, MLB, NBA, NCAA apparel. They also have stuff for the younger athletes as well!!! Check out www.sidelineapparel.com to see what they have to offer.

No comments: