Saturday, July 28, 2007

Where do I start....

So why am I doing this? I have an option on EVERYthing!

So I am off... its like 8, and I was watching the news... well the Breaking NEWs of the night is the Mayor of LA or some shit is beebing some anchor lady.. so will she get fired... ok, lets get real here, how about how we can help the familys that are missing the loved ones in Minnesota right now!

Ok anyways thats my b*tch of the night.. and here is my cool find of the night on the web... so all you ladies out there get your man this! Titanium Rings Collections. >> Tell me what you like to buy for your man... I love comments!

titanium rings

1 comment:

Viva-Diva said...

Well at least they're not talking about Lindsay Lohan anymore. Anyway nice ring. I've heard of titanium rings before but tungsten rings are new for me. Thanks for giving a heads up on this site. They look like they have some pretty cool stuff.